T&CS - Feedback Prize
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The promoter is Top Deck Tours Ltd, 109 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY ("Promoter").
- Entry is open globally to those aged between 18 and 39 years, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
- Employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
DURATION OF PROMOTION PERIOD
- The promotion will commence at Friday, 8th of November, 2019 and will continue until Friday, 22nd of November, 2019 ("Promotion Period").
SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER
- There will be one (1) Prize Winner.
- The Prize Winner will be chosen at random and will be selected on Friday, 22nd of November 2019 (“Prize Judging”).
- The Prize Winner will be announced the same time and business day of the Prize Judging. The Prize Winner will be notified via email the same time and business day of the Prize Judging.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Judging.
- The total value of the Prize for this promotion is a $1,000 (AUD) voucher or the equivalent value converted to your local currency.
- This voucher is valid until one year from the date of issuance, and can only be redeemed on product featured on the Promotor’s website. To redeem the Prize, the Prize Winner must contact our Customer Service Team to make their booking. Contact details can be found here: https://www.topdeck.travel/contact-us
- The Prize Winner must be aged between 18 and 39 years at the time of travel. No changes to passenger names or details after booking are permitted.
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Prize and booking of the Prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (available at www.flightcentre.com.au) and if applicable the airline’s conditi ons carriage.
- Once a Prize has been booked, full amendment and cancellation fees apply to the Prize Winner as per the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter (available at Terms & Conditions) and if applicable the airline’s conditions of carriage.
- The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, pre/post accommodation, spending money, excess baggage, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of the information provided (name, trip, date and review) to be shared and used by third party sites affiliated with the Promotor.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.