*Win a free Topdeck trip to Greece
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Top Deck Tours Ltd, 109 Power Road, Chiswick, London W4 5PY ("Promoter").
Conditions of Entry
Entry is open globally to those aged between 18 and 39 years, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants"). Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
- The Eligible Entrant must submit their entry via the qualified platform, Instagram.
- The Eligible Entrant will receive an extra entry by liking the competition post on Instagram.
- The Eligible Entrant will receive an extra entry by commenting on the post on Instagram.
- The Eligible Entrant will receive an extra entry by sharing a piece of content (image or video) to their Instagram story and tagging @topdecktravel and #topdecker in order.
- The Eligible Entrant will receive an extra entry by sharing the competition post to their Instagram story.
- The Eligible Entrant must be following @topdecktravel on Instagram at the time of Entry and Prize Draw.
- Eligible Entrants can submit an unlimited number of entries.
- Employees of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, franchisees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
The promotion will commence at 00:00, 8 June 2022 and will continue until 24:00 15 June 2022 ("Promotion Period").
Selection of Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) Prize Winners.
- The Prize Winner will be selected on 16 June 2022 (“Prize Judging”).
- The Prize Winner will be announced the same time and business day of the Prize Judging. The Prize Winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message the same time and business day of the Prize Judging.
- The Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Judging.
Prize Judging Criteria
- The Prize Winner will be chosen intentionally based on the quality of the content submitted via Instagram, based on the below factors:
- Strong photographic/videographic quality
- Strong engagement levels on the Eligible Entrant’s Instagram feed
- If an Eligible Entrant submits multiple entries, they will be judged individually.
- The Prize is
- One seat on the Delve Deep: Greek Islands 2022 trip departing 14 July, returning 23 July 2022.
- Return economy class flights for the Prize Winner from the Prize Winner’s closest major international airport to the selected trips starting destination (subject to availability and to a maximum combined value of AU $2,000).
- The requirement to produce content while on the trip, including by not limited to, a selection of images, videos and insightful information about the trip experience:
➡ Minimum of 5 Instagram posts on the Prize Winner’s Instagram Account, tagging @topdecktravel #topdecker
➡ Minimum of 4 video reels which can be provided up to 2-weeks after the trip has ended
➡ 1 X written blog focusing on trip highlights (questions will be supplied if required)
➡ Minimum of 15 images per day taken during the duration of trip, including scenic imagery, group pictures and natural “feel real” imagery.
- The total Prize value for this promotion is a maximum of AU $6,459.
- The Prize Winner must be aged between 18 and 39 years at the time of travel.
- No changes to passenger names or details after booking are permitted.
- The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The prize and booking of the prize are subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The Promoter and if applicable the airline’s conditions of carriage.
- Once a Prize has been booked, full amendment and cancellation fees apply to the Prize Winner as per the standard booking terms and conditions of the Promoter (available at Terms & Conditions).
- The Prize does not include transfers, visas, travel insurance, spending money, excess baggage, excursions/tours, optional activities, freight tipping, extension of stay, additional passengers, passports, visas or any other items not specified in the Prize details.
- The Prize Winner consents to the use of the information provided (name, trip, date and review) to be shared and used by third party sites affiliated with the Promotor.
- All entrants who submit any entry to the Promoter: (a) grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry material and all other material provided by the entrant to the Promoter pursuant to this promotion at any time; and (b) represent and warrant that the exercise of the rights granted to the Promoter in these terms and conditions will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and (c) indemnify the Promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter's negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.